The IBC Network Foundation 10th Anniversary Fundraiser
August 2021 marks the 10th anniversary of The IBC Network Foundation.
Here is a list of a few of the accomplishments of the last ten years:
- Over $1 Million in funding to research
- Wrote the first app for inflammatory breast cancer
- Sponsored a continuing education credit for inflammatory breast cancer
- Launched the first advocate training program, supported by MD Anderson, to educated interested parties on how to make lasting impact on public policy and standard of care issues.
- Submitted a poster and was accepted at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium and has been quoted in research papers.
- Was the champion for the international ribbon.
- Sponsored the first international awareness campaign #scarsofstrength on social media. This project was the first of it's kind, pulling the three international IBC Network charities together for one common voice.
- Mentored not only one but two sister charities, modeling our mission.
- Funded two clinical trials and multiple bench science projects, at Duke, Dana Farber, MD Anderson, and Vanderbilt. Several of these projects have moved on to larger awards from the DOD, and NCI, moving them closer to patient application.
- Yearly booths at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, the largest breast cancer conference in the world.
We appreciate your support!
If you wish to make your donation by check, please make it payable to:
The IBC Network Foundation
P. O. Box 908
Sealy, TX 77474
A message from our founder, Terry Lynn Arnold.